Staffords field service, built up over 50 years, has developed from a localised northwest operation into a nationwide equipment repair service covering a multitude of, IT, Office Equipment, television, Audio Visual products and peripherals.
Call Management System
- Central to the operation is a call centre utilising the most up to date call management and reporting software. Real time activities are recorded and a wide range of detailed performance and fault reports can be extracted.
- Our field engineers are trained in a broad range of technologies covering, printers, multifunctional machines, scanners, televisions, plasma screens, projectors and audio visual, digital photocopiers, interactive boards, and banking equipment. As well as on site repairs and maintenance our engineers are equipped to install and train end users on a wide range of products.
- Our Head Office can assist with logistics by storing equipment to be installed on a call off basis. With a 13,000 sq ft warehouse with over 600 pallet locations. Staffords also has an aditional 20,000 sq ft off site warehouse storage facility.
- Staffords have built up a reputation of being entirely independent and our decision several years ago to come out of product sales avoids any possible conflict of interest issues arising. As a result of this strategy Staffords now carry out increasing volumes of work for dealers, manufacturers and distributors based throughout the UK. Both ad hoc and contract calls are accepted.
- Through our work with the high street banks and government departments several of our engineers have positive vetting and all our engineers carry identity cards.
- Regular customer surveys are carried out, covering our call centre performance and the effectiveness of our field engineers and these are scrutinized to ensure the highest possible service standards are maintained.